14 June 2009

I Got Tagged...

My fellow Jennie tagged me, so here goes...


The tag says you're supposed to list 8 things for each, but I'm not sure I can do 8 things, so I may just list three or so.


3 Things I Am Looking Forward To:


Winter! I loathe summer. The heat makes me very cranky. And I really hate all the bugs.


10th wedding anniversary in August. Hard to believe 10 years have gone by already.


My time in Michigan next month visiting my parents and my sister!



3 Things I Did Yesterday ...


Watched daughter #2 dance in her first recital. It was quite adorable, and she did a wonderful job.


Stayed up way too late watching frivolous television...


Had Popeye's chicken for the first time. There won't be a second time.


3 Things I Wish I Could Do...


SING! Oh, you just don't know how much I wish I could sing...in my dreams I am the female version of Josh Groban.


Ride horses. Own horses.


Play the piano. Really well.


3 Shows I Watch... Don't Judge Me....


House

Grey's Anatomy

Army Wives (big surprise there)


8 Favorite Fruits... NOT From Cans....


Apples, strawberries, blueberries, peaches, oranges, bananas, cantaloupe, watermelon


6 Places I Would Like To Travel...


Italy

Victoria, B.C.

Maine

Austria

Ireland

Alaska


7 Places I Have Lived...


Michigan

California

Arizona

Texas

Kansas

Kentucky

Oregon


4 People I Have Tagged.....


Carmelitemom

Imprisoned in my bones

Musings of a Catholic Mom

More than Enough


Ladies, I have no idea whether you've already been tagged for this, and if you have, pardon me!


Okay, you're it!

5 comments:

carmelitemom said...

Hi Jennifer...I appreciate the *tag* but was tagged with Crazy 8's about a month ago? I think it was before you started following. These are fun to do so keep me in mind for the next one : )

GrandmaK said...

Delightfully insightful1!! Thank you! Cathy

Anne said...

How fun! Thank you so much for including me in your tag-you've given me something to look forward to already...think about the answers! I hate to admit it, but I am so new to blogging and technology, that I'm not quite sure how this works, so I will do my best to just answer it on my blog-there is no special form or anything, right? Here goes...

Sarah said...

Let me tell you, I hate being hot as well, but for some reason HI is having it's hottest weather ever lately. Gosh! But the tradewinds save the day!! It was hot hot hot in Augusta GA (hated it) and no wind. So, I'll take HI hands down.

Sharon said...

Hi, Jennifer! Thanks for tagging me. I was planning to post my 8 things last night, but by the time I finished doing everything else I had to do, it was late and I was exhausted. Hopefully I'll get that done tonight. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin