"I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, your old men will dream dreams. Even on my servants, both men and women, I will pour out my Spirit in those days and they will prophesy." Acts 2:17-18
1. Praise God for the gift of His Spirit who counsels, guides, corrects, changes and inspires our hearts.
2. Praise God for His completeness in all that He does. He is a flawless architect.
3. Praise God for the encouragement of friends and the comfort of loved ones.
4. Praise God for summer. (I'm saying that though I just don't feel it in my heart...remember I'm a winter girl! Just trying to see the good...)
5. Praise God for lazy sunsets and cool evening breezes.
6. Praise God for mornings when I get to sleep in.
7. Praise God for good wine and even better dark chocolate! Always chocolate!
I hope everyone has a fabulous Pentecost, and a wonderful week ahead. Give Mr. Linky another shot... I know it didn't work well last week. Hopefully its up and running today. Drop me a comment so I can come read your Praises! I so look forward to all of us sharing our Praise to God on Sundays... if I haven't told you so lately, thank you for doing this with me!