31 May 2009

Praise!

Photobucket

"I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, your old men will dream dreams. Even on my servants, both men and women, I will pour out my Spirit in those days and they will prophesy." Acts 2:17-18


1. Praise God for the gift of His Spirit who counsels, guides, corrects, changes and inspires our hearts.

2. Praise God for His completeness in all that He does. He is a flawless architect.

3. Praise God for the encouragement of friends and the comfort of loved ones.

4. Praise God for summer. (I'm saying that though I just don't feel it in my heart...remember I'm a winter girl! Just trying to see the good...)

5. Praise God for lazy sunsets and cool evening breezes.

6. Praise God for mornings when I get to sleep in.

7. Praise God for good wine and even better dark chocolate! Always chocolate!


I hope everyone has a fabulous Pentecost, and a wonderful week ahead. Give Mr. Linky another shot... I know it didn't work well last week. Hopefully its up and running today. Drop me a comment so I can come read your Praises! I so look forward to all of us sharing our Praise to God on Sundays... if I haven't told you so lately, thank you for doing this with me!


Bless you,


6 comments:

GrandmaK said...

Enjoyed praising God with you this Holy Day!!! Thank you! Cathy

Anne said...

I love the idea of looking for positive change in the church-I'm adding my praises for this topic! Check it out!

Dirtdartwife said...

Mr. Linky is working but it gives the link in another window.

I'll add my list to my blog when we get back from Mass and pray this morning sickness isn't kicking mah tail by then. BUT... an early praise... I embrace all signs of pregnancy regardless of the discomfort because it means I'm still pregnant! :)

Sharon said...

Thanks again for the praises, Jennifer! Have a great week, and Happy Pentecost!

Aussie Therese said...

Thanks for hosting this Jennifer and reminding us to think about the good things God has done.

Therese

carmelitemom said...

Didn't feel much like praising this morning when I woke up but God has led me out of my misery...as usual.

More praises at http://carmelitemom.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin