24 May 2009

Praise!

After a roller-coaster week around here, I am so grateful for God's steadfast and tender love, and I'm humbled to realize how great His mercy is and how puny mine can be sometimes. We have a wonderful Father, and I am glad to be able to Praise Him!


Photobucket


"Remember, O Lord, your great mercy and love, for they are from of old. Remember not the sins of my youth and my rebellious ways; according to your love remember me,
for you are good, O Lord." Psalm 25:6-7


1. Praise God for His gentleness in the face of human anger and pride. He woos and loves and speaks softly, melting the hardest heart.

2. Praise God for commitment...the "no excuses" kind.

3. Praise God for having spent some great time with my folks the last two weeks.

4. Praise God for the rest and relaxation my husband enjoyed this past week in Texas with his family... that boy sure needed some down time!

5. Praise God for some truly enjoyable weather and lots of time spent outdoors with my kids. Planting flowers, kicking balls, riding little tricycles, drawing chalk pictures, blowing bubbles...LOTS of bubbles!

6. Praise God for my awesome, totally fabulous big sister who is helping me with a very important project that I will tell you all about very soon! :)

7. I am thankful this Memorial Day weekend for all the lives given in defense of freedom,



for the families who grieve the personal loss, and for the courage of all those defending freedom this very moment in far away places. May God keep them safe from harm and bring them home soon.

8. And last, but certainly not least..... (drum roll please) Praise God for some chewy, chocolatey, totally yummy cookies and not the slightest bit of guilt while devouring them!


I hope y'all have had a blessed week, and I pray the coming one is chock-full of grace and goodness for you. Please link up with me and share your Praises!

Blessings,


1 comment:

GrandmaK said...

Praise him, indeed!!! Thanks be to God!! cathy

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin