17 May 2009

Praise!

Photobucket

"I am the bread of life.
He who comes to me will never go hungry
and he who believes in me will never be thirsty."
John 6:35




First Communion Praises this weekend!

1. Praise God for the joy of watching my oldest receive the Lord Jesus in communion for the first time. How can this be? Wasn't it just last week she was born?!? And now she's a big girl...

2. Praise God for the life He gives us, in so many ways, most especially in the Eucharist.

3. Praise God for His mercy and forgiveness.

4. I thank God for my family and the awesome blessing of being around them.

5. I thank God for my husband and his love for us.

6. I thank God for my daughter's joyful, happy heart and her gigantic smile that makes me smile!

7. I say Yippee! that after this special evening mass, we came home to a heavily frosted chocolate cake (made by me!) and we devoured it! Yummmmy! Thank you, God, for chocolate!!


I hope y'all have had a good weekend and that you have a long list of things to Praise God for...share them!

Bless you,

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Congratulations to your daughter on receiving her First Holy Communion! What a blessed event!! My Kindergarten-girl cannot wait for her day ... She talks about it all.the.time =)

Elena@EPtreasures said...

Me too - Praise God for Chocolate :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin