"Why am I so favored, that the mother of my Lord should come to me?" Luke 1:43
1. I praise God on this Mother's Day that the mother of my Lord is there for me, that her perfect love extends to me and her heart is tender towards me. I want to be like her.
2. Praise God today for my own mother, who has always been a Godly example, as well as a loving and devoted mother. God blessed me good.
3. Praise God today for all mothers who love their children and spend themselves generously caring for their families.
4. Praise God for smiling, happy, tender-hearted children who give me hand-crafted treasures in crayon that make me cry!
5. Praise God for a fantastic husband who makes a darn good steak for his wife for dinner.
6. Praise God for thickly frosted chocolate cake! (Oh - and the chocolate donut I had after church! Shhh!)
If you haven't popped over to Catholic Online to read my Mother's Day article, I hope you will! I think you'll enjoy it. I hope your Mother's Day was blessed and restful.
Bless you all!