10 May 2009

Praise! Mother's Day

My apologies for posting Praise! so late today...but since it's never too late to give Praise to our God, I hope you can still join in. I promise next Sunday I'll be right on schedule!


Photobucket


"Why am I so favored, that the mother of my Lord should come to me?" Luke 1:43


1. I praise God on this Mother's Day that the mother of my Lord is there for me, that her perfect love extends to me and her heart is tender towards me. I want to be like her.

2. Praise God today for my own mother, who has always been a Godly example, as well as a loving and devoted mother. God blessed me good.

3. Praise God today for all mothers who love their children and spend themselves generously caring for their families.

4. Praise God for smiling, happy, tender-hearted children who give me hand-crafted treasures in crayon that make me cry!

5. Praise God for a fantastic husband who makes a darn good steak for his wife for dinner.

6. Praise God for thickly frosted chocolate cake! (Oh - and the chocolate donut I had after church! Shhh!)

If you haven't popped over to Catholic Online to read my Mother's Day article, I hope you will! I think you'll enjoy it. I hope your Mother's Day was blessed and restful.

Bless you all!

7 comments:

GrandmaK said...

Most appropriate scripture verse! Have a grand day! Cathy

Mrs.Pogle said...

Mine's up, and thanks for yours. Hope you had a truly blessed Mother's day (ours in the UK was way back on the fourth Sunday in Lent!)
Mrs.P xx

NC Sue said...

I posted an entry on my blog yesterday about a special reason to thank God - and St. Anthony. Hope you enjoy it!

NCSue
http://acts17verse28.blogspot.com/2009/05/thank-you-st-anthony.html

Sharon said...

God bless you, Jennifer! I published my own little praise list yesterday, too. Hope you had a great Mother's Day!

Aussie Therese said...

Thanks Jennifer for posting this each week. I did look for it yesterday morning and was thinking maybe you were not going to do it this week.

Kate Wicker said...

I LOVED your Mother's Day article.

God bless!

Sarah said...

Queen of the Holy Ordinary. Fantastic!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin