"Great is the Lord, and most worthy of praise..."
'Tis the end of Spring Break around here, and I think spring has officially sprung for good. No more wintery days ahead. Oh well... somehow I will have to survive until autumn rolls around!
1. I praise God for a productive day yesterday and a restful day today.
2. I praise God for my family and how precious they are to me.
3. I praise God many household chores to do each day, for it means I have a home and family.
4. Praise God that He never changes.
5. Praise God for His mercy that we beg for the whole world on this day of Divine Mercy.
6. Praise God for Hope in an otherwise hopeless world.
7. Praise God for the incomparable pleasure of moist, rich, heavily-frosted dark chocolate cake. (I'm going to have another piece!)
What are your Praises this week? Please link up below with Mr. Linky and share your Praise!
And remember to pray the Divine Mercy Chaplet at the three o'clock hour today if you can. I heard an excellent suggestion that we should beg for our President's conversion during this special hour of mercy. Sounds like a plan to me.
Have a blessed day y'all!