22 March 2009

Photobucket



"Praise the Lord, O my soul. I will praise the Lord all my life.
I will sing praise to my God as long as I live." Psalm 146:1


After a rather crazy week in our house, I am thankful for many things...

1. Praise God that daughter #2 is feeling better after a double ear infection and missing two days of school.

2. Praise God for my sweet husband who makes me laugh!

3. Praise God for the joy of being a mom.

4. Praise God for my big sister, who has taken her first vows as a secular Carmelite this weekend! What an awesome woman she is...an inspiration to me.

5. Praise God for the progress we're seeing with daughter #1 in her preparation for making her 1st Communion this May. It's only because of lots of prayer...

6. Praise God for the unmatchable pleasure of rich, decadent, dark chocolate! (C'mon, you know I had to mention chocolate!!)

7. Praise God for His endless mercy and love and encouragement.


I've set up Mr. Linky again below, and I hope you'll link up and make your own list of Praises! Can't wait to read them!

Have a blessed Feast Day and a great week ahead!

Jennifer

3 comments:

Our Family said...

Hi Jennifer,
Little late, but I finally got it in.
Hope all are well with you.

nowealthbutlife.com said...

Thanks so much for the inspiration!

Sharon said...

Thanks for reminding me to link with you! :) Blessings!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin