29 March 2009

Photobucket

"But I will sing of your strength, in the morning I will sing of your love;
for you are my refuge in times of trouble.
O my Strength, I sing praise to you;
you, O God, are my fortress, my loving God." Psalm 59:16-17


What a week it's been...once again, there was too much discouragement and bad news. Only one remedy that I know of, so let's get to it.

1. Praise God for a new day and another chance...to do better, to love more, to be grateful.

2. Praise God for my home that is my haven from the world.

3. Praise God for the encouragement of good friends and true followers of Christ.

4. Praise God for forgiveness.

5. Praise God for the wisdom of those who have gone before me and lit the way so clearly.

6. Praise God for true, real freedom. Free Indeed.

7. Praise God for the brilliant person who first figured out how to make chocolate, and for all the other brilliant folks in the world who make delectable, rich, heavenly dark chocolate treats for me to eat!


What's on your list? Mr. Linky is set up below, so link up and shout out some Praise! Can't wait to read your lists!

Have a blessed Feast day,
Jennifer

4 comments:

Our Family said...

Once again... these are beautiful! By the way, you don't like chocolate, do you? :-)
God Bless! ~Michael

Dirtdartwife said...

Praise God that I'm not as sick as I was on Friday.

Praise God that pro-lifers don't protest like pro-abortionists for if we did, I'm sure a riot would have ensued at the news of Tillers 'not guilty' verdict.

Praise God for the sun... it's melting the snow we got yesterday.

Praise God for beautiful friends that remind me all the time of God's love.

Praise God for my husband... he totally picked up the slack when I was down for the count sick. He's so awesome! (and thank God he's actually home and not deployed!)

Praise God for my children... even when I'm sick they still like to climb on me and fall asleep. Nothing is more comforting to a mom than a snuggling child. Even when one of them is only 2 inches shorter than you.

Aussie Therese said...

Put my list up again on my blog. Thanks so much for hosting this. It is great to think about the blessings from the week.

Homeschoolmum4Christ said...

It's great to be able to focus on God, and His provision over us. Thank you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin