14 February 2009

I need your vote!

Feb 18 UPDATE:
I'm begging you! VOTE! I'm currently tied for votes with a blog called The Daily Profaner! ICK! People, this is not a blog whose company I want to be in, so please go vote for me and get me away from this nonsense. Even the Atheist blog has more votes than I do! C'mon, we can beat the Atheists, can't we? Atheism is, it seems to me, the specific lack of religion, so why it's even in the Religion blog category is beyond me, but let's chase 'em down! Help me!
The link below should take you more directly to the voting area. You do have to sign up and confirm by email, and I know that takes a few minutes, but did I say how much I APPRECIATE YOUR VOTE?
Thank you!

My beloved bloggy friends and followers:

Here's your chance to root for the Underdog!
ME!

A very dear friend has nominated my humble little blog for:
My site was nominated for Best Religion Blog!


Pretty cool, eh?

I'm up against some very heavy hitters, and I know I don't stand a snowball's chance in you-know-where, but that doesn't mean I can't go down swinging!

So, PLEEEEZZE go vote for me!!!

I could at least get into the double digits! Yippee!

I'll be eternally grateful! Thank you!


Blessings,
Jennifer

8 comments:

Sandy at God Speaks Today said...

Awwww....I'll vote for you! And I wanted to also thank you for your sweet comment on my blog. Miss chatting with you.

Love,
Sandy

Fr Longenecker said...

If you change your blogg award badge to link straight to the place to vote for your blog it makes voting much easier.

Jennifer said...

Thanks, Fr.
I thought I had done that, but something went wrong.
I think it's fixed now, everyone! Try, try, try again!
Jen

ConversationsWithACupcake said...

It's in! Yahooooo for you!
You deserve it. :)

Aussie Therese said...

wonderful that you have been nominated.

I voted for you too.

Dirtdartwife said...

You deserve it!!! And you're also going to get nominated for a Catholic blog award as soon as the nominations begin. (I believe they start 1 March).

You touch millions of hearts Jen and in such a beautiful and humble way.

SQUELLY said...

brilliant news! congrats! well deserved- I am off to vote.

Jennie said...

I am on my way to go vote fot the best right now... by the way thats you !!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin